Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spookers Villa fun!

UNEDITED AND RAW! Yes you like the raw dont you. Yes please. Dont look at me here! I look real random and out of words but I'm acutally under the spell of the house, spirits taking over my body and pouring petrol over everything. This is a little of the fun, Here's some action I caught on cam at Villa 4, the one just above where spookers is. Its just us staff that used to live up there (Pooch, Monica, Ben, alisha and melanie Now sadly its all broken up and this is one of the lasting memories of the strange and mad group that stayed in the villa. Pretty sweet pad though huge freakin place. Reckon it was haunted and tortured their souls so they coudlnt live together.. but thats my ilogical thinking. Which is really my only thinking... The camera was grabbed and operated by Melanie so you might as well enjoy it you bastards, you have no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment